Banana & Oat Choc Chip Cookies
Children at our Leichhardt Early Learning Centre enjoyed making these cookies in the lead up to Christmas. Paisley Park centre chef, Bella, co-ordinated this enjoyable and healthy activity. Try making these at home over the holidays if you get the chance!
2 cups oats
¼ cup chia seeds (white)
1 tbsp honey
½ cup desiccated coconut
¼ cup cacao nibs
¼ cup rice/almond/coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl mash bananas and add chia seeds, honey and milk of choice.
3. In a medium bowl combine oats, coconut and cacao nibs.
4. Line two trays with baking paper and lightly spray/grease with oil.
5. Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and combine.
6. Using your hands roll the mixture into small balls and flatten into shape.
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm.
We hope you love making this recipe as much as the children did!